The Commons hosts a variety of special events throughout the year. Listed below are the special events that are currently scheduled at The Commons:
- The Common Closet is a group of parents who share and swap their kids’ outgrown clothes. We hope that this will be mutually beneficial for all involved, both the giving and receiving.
- Missional Learning Commons is a gathering of church leaders from around the Midwest to learn from, encourage, and network with one another around shared questions, issues, and challenges, we’re facing in our congregations and neighborhoods.
- Arts Collective is a gathering of local artists (new and experienced) sharing original stories, songs, and visual art. No judges or prizes, no showing off. Just genuine expression and mutual encouragement. Where grown-ups keep growing, and where children remind us we were all created to create.
- Progressive Village Performance Network is Westmont’s community theatre organization. PVPN is an organization whose mission is to inspire, nurture, challenge, amaze, educate, and empower artists and audiences in order to artistically enhance our village, through diverse access and a variety of participation opportunities.
If you are interested in hosting your event at The Commons please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-286-9071.
Spaces at The Commons available for your event include:
- Multipurpose auditorium that seats over 300. The sanctuary can be configured in numerous ways for your event.
- Multipurpose room in basement that has two breakout rooms attached. This space can hold approximately 150 and can be configured as specified for your event.
- Five meeting rooms that can be configured for meetings up to 25 people
- Full service kitchen and adjoining dining room. Dining can be setup for circle or rectangular tables